The certification project assumes a three-stage certification of tyre workshops in three segments.
- passenger vehicle
- agricultural vehicle.
The workshops will be evaluated on the basis of criteria that will not only concern the quality of the tyre replacement, but also the minimum equipment and level of customer service.
Due to the number of services on the market, it is impossible to set one level – for some it would be too low for others impossible to pass. That is why the tyre certificate has three levels of advancement:
- very good
This service will decide on which level to start your way of confirming the quality. Transparent, rational and (most importantly) uniform certification criteria will allow you to appreciate the best workshops throughout the country, and to distinguish yourself from the competition.
- Certification Criteria for Passenger Car Tyre Service
- Certification Criteria for Lorry Tyre Service
- Certification Criteria for Agriculture Vehicles Tyre Service
- Tyre Changing Procedure in Passenger Cars
- Tyre Changing Procedure in Lorry
- Tyre Changing Procedure in Agriculture Machines
This post is also available in: polski (Polish)