PRIVACY AND PERSONAL DATA POLICY
Polish Association of Tire Industry
- Data Administrator – the entity deciding how your personal data will be displayed is PZPO with its registered office in Warsaw at ol. Rejtana 17 lok. 31, 02-516 Warsaw, entered into the register of associations kept by the District Court for m. In ul. Warsaw in Warsaw, 13th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000473364, NIP 7010395067;
- Member of the Union – a member of the PZPO;
- Personal data – it shall mean all information regarding an identified or identifiable natural person;
- RODO – this should be understood as Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC;
- PZPO Statute – the PZPO Statute adopted by the Founding Assembly on July 4, 2013;
- PZPO website – page at the address: https://pzpo.org.pl
- User – should be understood as a visitor to the PZPO Website..
Legal basis for processing Personal Data
The legal basis for data processing are: RODO, in particular art. 5 OF THE ROPE laying down general rules on the processing of personal data and the Act of 24 May 2018 on the protection of personal data.
PZPO processes personal data of natural persons of the Union’s members based on the justified interest of the Data Administrator and on the basis of the PZPO Statute for the purposes indicated in this Statute, including contacting and sending industry information, legal changes in the form of a newsletter, information regarding the interest of union members.
Information clause. Rights related to the processing of personal data
According to art. 13 para. 1 and 2 RODO PZPO informs that:
- PZPO is the Administrator of your Personal Data.
- Your personal data will be processed in order to fulfill the tasks of the PZPO specified in the PZPO Statute, including contacting and sending industry information, legal changes in the form of a Newsletter, information regarding the interest of Union members, PZPO activities conducted for PZPO members and partners based on the legitimate interest of the Data Administrator.
- The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is art. 6 par. 1 lit. b (processing is necessary to comply with the Statute) and art. 6 par. 1 lit. f (processing is necessary for purposes arising from legitimate interests pursued by the Data Administrator) RODO.
- The following categories of your personal data will be processed: name, surname, which member of the Union you represent, phone number, e-mail address.
- Your personal data may be entities cooperating with the PZPO for the implementation of the indicated goals. Personal data may be established on the basis of public law.
- Your personal data during the membership period for union members with you representative in relation to the law. Personal and time data for the time necessary to establish, investigate and defend any claims.
- You have the following rights in connection with the processing of your personal data:
- right to access your data, including obtaining a copy of the data,
- right to demand rectification of data,
- right to delete data (in certain situations),
- right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body competent in the scope of personal data protection (the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, 2 Stawki Street, 00-193 Warsaw), when you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR,
- right to limit data processing.
- In the case of data processed as part of the execution of the PZPO Statute, you may additionally use the following rights:
- the right to withdraw consent in so far as they are processed on that basis; the withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which has been carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal,
- the right to transfer personal data, i.e. to the recipient from the personal data Administrator, in structures, commonly used machine-readable formats; you can send data to another data administrator,
- in the case of Personal Data processed on the basis of the Data Administrator’s legitimate interest, you have the right to object to such processing.
- Your personal data will not be used to make automated decisions in individual cases, including profiling..
In order to exercise the above rights, please contact the Data Administrator: email@example.com.
What Personal Information we collect
Personal data collected automatically
During your visit to our websites, data about your visit may be automatically collected, e.g. your IP address, domain name, browser type, operating system type, etc. When you contact us via website, phone, e-mail etc., you provide us with your personal details, e.g. your name, surname, e-mail address.
How we use your data
Personal data collected by the PZPO will be used only for the implementation of the objectives set out in the PZPO Statute, including contacting and sending industry information, legal changes in the form of a Newsletter, information regarding the interest of union members. Personal data collected as part of initiatives, events and activities carried out by the PZPO will be used in accordance with the provided information. Data collected automatically can be used to analyze the behavior of users on our websites and to personalize the content of our websites. This data is collected automatically about each user.
The data collected during the correspondence will be used only to answer your query. In the event of an audit, your data may be made available to the employees of the supervisory body or at the request of other law-entitled bodies. We process personal data only for the time necessary to achieve the intended goals.
How will we contact you
If you provided us with a contact address, you can receive information from us about activities carried out or other, whether in the form of a newsletter or other. We can also contact you by phone if we have to provide important information about the activities carried out.
How can you inform us about the change of data
You can inform us about the change of Personal Data by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
How we protect your Personal Information
The Data Administrator makes every effort to ensure all means of physical, technical and organizational protection of personal data against accidental or intentional destruction, accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure, use or access in accordance with applicable regulations, including the GDP and applicable national regulations. Both the data collection process and the database storing them are protected against unauthorized access by third parties.
Types of cookies:
– session cookies: stored on your computer only during an internet session and automatically deleted after closing the browser – they usually store an anonymous session ID number allowing you to browse the website without having to log in to each page, but do not download any information from your computer or
– persistent cookies: a persistent cookie file is stored on your computer and stays there when you close your browser. The cookie file can be read by the website that created it on the next visit.
Users can specify the conditions for storing and accessing cookies using the settings of their web browser. These settings can be changed at any time, e.g. in such a way as to block the automatic acceptance of cookies or inform the User of any cookies posted. The user can also delete cookies from his / her terminal device.
This post is also available in: polski (Polish)